Friday, August 20, 2010

Pink Ballerina Bear

Here is another take on the Ballerina Bear image by Beccy.  I did one in a purple color scheme in this post.  Having 2 granddaughters close in age, I usually just do two of everything and just change things up just a little to keep them different.  I used lots of pink on this card.  Pretty simple layout...just colored the images with markers and then added lots of glittery goodness.  The polka dot paper is from The Paper Studio and the sentiment is from Greeting by TPC Studio.  A pretty satin bow, a flower and some pearls help to add a little more bling to the very "girly" card. 

Don't forget to come back by tomorrow.  It's another challenge over at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog and I am so "over the top" with the card that I made.   

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!

~pat~

"It's never too late to be what you might have been".
~George Eliot~
Pin It

1 comment:

Beccy said...

Another wonderful card Pat! I really like the idea of making similar cards for both your granddaughters but changing some of details. Thanks for the lovely spiel you gave me too... I really appreciate it.
Cheers,
Beccy

Thanks for visiting!