Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nature Hello

Just a little nature hello.  I love the fall colors on this card.  This is me...fall, earthy colors.  The DP and the tree with the owl are from the Boo to You Collection by My Mind's Eye.  I absolutely love the colors and all the coordinating papers and accessories in this collection.  A quick and easy card to make once I decided on my layout.  I used the hello stamp from Everyday Expressions by The Paper Studio.  I stamped it on a piece of DP, rounded the corners and add 3 orange brads.  The tree and the sentiment are added to the card with foam tape.  I can feel fall in the air...it can't come soon enough!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Pollycraft (a little nature)
Craft Your Days Away (wings)
Mark's Finest Papers (a friendship card)


Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~

"A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you".
~Elbert Hubbard~


Pin It

7 comments:

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

What a fun card you've made!
I love the crisp look!!!
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
Hugs, Marit.

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the fun colors on this delightful card!! That owl and tree are precious!!

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful design in the Friends of Speedy the Cat's friendship card challenge!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What awesome colors! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

redwasher1 said...

Fabulous card!!
Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends

dawnmercedes said...

WHat a great birdie card...for the Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

Lesley said...

Cute card, I love the owl! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

Joanne (jojot) said...

sweet hooter......thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends this week

Thanks for visiting!