Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Claire


My beautiful granddaughter, Claire turns 6 today.  Although she won't get her card until her party on Saturday, I am posting it today.  I am sure that she doesn't read my blog.  I used a FREE digital image from Beccy's Place.  She has a wonderful blog and posts lot of her digital creations that are so adorable.  When I saw the ballerina bear, I knew it would be perfect for my two Granddaughter's birthday cards.  I decided that Claire's bear needed to be purple to match her bedroom,  I colored the bear with my Copic markers and love the way it turned out.  I couldn't help but put a little glitter here and there on the image.  After all don't all girls love things that sparkle?  The purple polka dot paper is from The Paper Studio and the sentiment is Greetings from TPC Studios.  A big white bow, purple flower and a gemstone finish off this very "purplish" card.   I can't wait for the big party on Saturday!

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~

"Each day comes bearing it's own gifts, untie the ribbons".
~Ruth Ann Schabacker~
Pin It

2 comments:

ThePurplePlace said...

I LOVE this! Purple is my favorite color and I am also a big fan of cute "bear" images and this one is wonderful. I actually have it myself and now I want to print it out and color! :)

The card is absolutely a beauty and I'll be that your darling little grand-daughter is going to love it!

How sweet!

Beccy said...

Awwww Pat, you've done such a great job colouring this little bear! I'm sure your granddaughter loved the card you made for her... especially the gorgeous sparkly tutu.
Thanks for sharing the link.
Cheers,
Beccy

Thanks for visiting!