Thursday, August 12, 2010

OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge

I think this card fits the OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge...A fall card with no sentiment.  I love fall and all the wonderful smells and colors of the season.  I am a very "earth tone" person.  It will be nice to have some cooler fall weather to be outside and enjoy the changes of the season. 

I used a neutral card base and added the DP and embossed card stock that have the corners rounded.  to separate the DP and card stock, I added a strip of brown and a couple of copper large brads.  The stamped pumpkins were colored with colored pencils and OMS.  Actually, with the DP there is no need for a sentiment on this card.

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~
Pin It

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great card in every way.

Sherry Hickey said...

Very pretty card; I love your patterned paper!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I love the layout of your card as well as the colors and just everything about it, it's a definite wow ;) Thanks for playing along with us again this week at Operation Write Home!

ThePurplePlace said...

Your card is lovely. I love the whole style and all the colors you choose. I think the embossing really adds a wonderful touch.

It's a delightful Fall card! :)

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Lisa

Cindy's Card Co said...

This is a really cute card.

Missy said...

Pat,
I like this card. You did a great job of coloring the pumpkins.

Paula S. said...

Fantastic card. The row of pumpkins is so cute and I especially like the printed paper. This is a great idea for someone like me who usually struggles to create a no sentiment card.

jayne said...

Love all the elements you used for your card. The mini pumpkins are so cute! Great card!

jayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
helloholley said...

This row of pumpkins made me smile.....love your card!!! ;)

Thanks for visiting!