Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bloom & Grow


OK...not a lot of stamping on this card.  I had picked up all the coordinating papers in the Bloom & Grow Collection by My Mind's Eye and used some of them to create this birthday card.  The collection had a page of card stock embellishments and I used 3 of the flowers and the piece with the curvy shape (not sure what you call that) and the dotted lines.  I cut the curvy piece in half and stamped the sentiment.  the sentiment is actually 2 different sets, happy birthday from Greetings by TPC Studios and to you from Everyday Expressions by The Paper Studio.  I pick up some Recollection pearl gemstones that matched the colors exactly.  I added some below the sentiment and one to the center of each flower.  It's pretty easy to put a card together when you have all the coordinating elements. 

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~ 

"This world is but a canvas to our imagination".
~Henry David Thoreau~
Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!