Tuesday, August 10, 2010

DCWV Thinking of You

Another day...Another card and more DCWV DP from the Songbird Collection.  When I saw this piece of DP in the collection, I was wowed by the fact that there was little I was going to have to add to make it into a card.  The DP pretty much was already a card sketch.  A white card base, a yellow scalloped border, the sentiment (Greetings by TPC Studio) and some red pearl gemstones was all I added in addition to the DP.  I hope you are not getting tired of this collection quite yet, as I have lots more paper left to create with.  I am really proud of myself for cutting into this paper and using it rather than hoarding it until it becomes extinct.  

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~ 



"A single rose can be my garden...a single friend my world".

~Leo Buscaglia~
Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!