Sunday, August 22, 2010

Black & White

The ink is black, the page is white... I had this song in my head, Black and White by Three Dog Night the whole time I was making this set of note cards.  OOPS...I am showing my real age!!  Yep, it was a 70's song and yes, I was in high school in the 70's.  Life was great back then...so carefree and fun. 

Here is the set of note cards that I made using the Clean & Simple style...

I used 3 different patterned papers from The Paper Studio and cut out a 3.5" square and layered them with black card stock.  They were tied with ribbon from Hobby Lobby and attached with foam tape.  I stamped 4 different sentiments from Greetings by TPC Studio.  A great little gift idea.  I am thinking of doing some matching envelopes and tieing them up with a white sheer ribbon and there you go...all done and ready to be gifted!

I hope your Sunday is going great and thanks for stopping by!
~pat~

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless".
~Mother Teresa~


Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!