Wednesday, August 11, 2010

i {heart} u



What a great challenge over at iCopic Lover!!  I would love to win some more Copic markers {insert happy face!!}.  Here is the card I did based on the colors. 


I started with a digital image by Sassy Cheryl's.  I don't remember where I found it, but it is so absolutely adorable.  I worked mainly with the colors, chocolate, ivory and gold markers to color the image.  The main card DP is from the Lush Collection by My Mind's Eye.  Very chocolate brown and very masculine.  The sentiment is from the Everyday Expressions by The Paper Company.  It's a great little stamp set with tons of words to create your own sentiment. 

I am submitting this card for consideration for the Southern Girls Challenges Design Team.  I used a digital image as my favorite product.  I am hooked on digital images lately.

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~ 

"A life without love is like a year without summer".
~Swedish Proverb~
Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!